Build-A-Bearville Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Acting? I don't think so...

+2
LuvNStuff
teresa :)
6 posters

Go down

Acting? I don't think so... Empty Acting? I don't think so...

Post by teresa :) Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:19 pm

i have a friend who wants to be a famous actress when she grows up, but she doesn't hardley know ANYTHING about acting and i think she should have gotten started when she was way younger like all the other actors/actresses, and i also think that if she really wanted to be an actress it would take time and a lot of effort towards it. and time is something she doesn't have. Neutral Neutral sorry, but that's my opinion. and now shes getting mad cause i told her everything i just said! Mad

Last edited by teresa :) on Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:47 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : to put that i edited it the first time. :))

Back to top Go down

Acting? I don't think so... Empty Toughie...

Post by LuvNStuff Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:40 pm

At one point of view, she might get hurt because it can't hurt to dream. But from your point of view, sitting there wishing and wanting is not going to get her anywhere. I suggest going back to her profile page and ask her 'Have you been in a school production? (a play, theater, etc...) I personally have and love to act or dance in front of people. BUT I have a HUGE case of stage fright. Haha. Anyway, to get back to the subject, I don't suggest saying sorry. First of all she we'll get all dramatic (since she wants to be an actress) and say Fine!-sigh- or something like that and you'll have to play the 'game' she does. And it's NO fun when someone does that to you. If she hasn't been in a school production try to steer the topic by Hey! Did you get the new Twilight DVD etc... Something random and something she loves to do. (NOT acting) Still, if the problem doesn't resolve itself, ignore her.

I hope this helps. cheers
LuvNStuff
LuvNStuff
Admin

https://babvparadise.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Acting? I don't think so... Empty Re: Acting? I don't think so...

Post by teresa :) Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:46 pm

thanks! and accually we go to the same school sooo we have had a play recently! i myself LOVE acting in front of people and aren't bothered by it at all!! she was a butler that stood in the back ground and didn't say anything so she didn't get to act much or remember lines.i didn't get to talk either cause i wasn't a main orphan, but i have been in multiple other pays and have had roles before...i think it is fun! I also would respect her dream a little more if i knew it was a TRUE dream, but it's more of an "well...i'm gonna show you!" type thing i think, and i'm sorry if i'm wrong, but as far as i know she isn't the best actor. IDK she may think the same thinkk about me... tongue Neutral

Last edited by teresa :) on Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : HUGE MESS UP!)

Back to top Go down

Post by teresa :) Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:48 pm

that's just how i feel personally. she can try to be a show off sometimes, but i can't say much for myself either!!!
P.S. IT DOESN'T WORK FOR EITHER OF US!! LOL!! sunny really but other than that she is my bestest friend in the world!!!!!!! flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower we I love you each other.

Last edited by teresa :) on Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : last line...haha!)

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvNStuff Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:07 pm

I agree!!! WOW! You go to the same school??? BIG trouble!!!
LuvNStuff
LuvNStuff
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IlyssaMae Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:43 pm

teresa Smile wrote:thanks! and accually we go to the same school sooo we have had a play recently! i myself LOVE acting in front of people and aren't bothered by it at all!! see she was the person that stood in the back ground and didn't say anything cause our teacher knows she can't act or remember lines worth a flip! I on the other hand got to be an orphan (the Annie play). I would respect it a little more if i knew it was a TRUE dream, but it's more of an "well...i'm gonna show you!" type thing with her, and i'm sorry but she CAN NOT act!! Neutral
Here Is Some Advice.Go To Her And Say Hey!You Told Me That You Want To Be An Actress Right?Then Tell Her How You Act Maybe That Will Help Her.
IlyssaMae
IlyssaMae

Back to top Go down

Post by Pink_Cancer_BLOB Sat May 02, 2009 2:02 pm

oh! kacey, yeah, we told her that, and she said she doesnt put me down on my singing dream (which i dont have one, btw...)
and i told her that...and all she sai was "whatever! you knwo you do" and i dont. she is a big loser. and no. really. she is. she doesnt even practice in ront of the mirror. i mean, tat is a little wierd, but, it works, and my sister joined colorguard, and kacey got all mad at her because she is afriend that if teresa leaves her for colorguard or better friends then kacey has no one to hang out with. and i think teresa wants to do this, because she goes to all of the practices, and she practices in our room. i seriously think that this is what she wnts.
Pink_Cancer_BLOB
Pink_Cancer_BLOB

Back to top Go down

Post by Pink_Cancer_BLOB Sat May 02, 2009 2:03 pm

and plus, kacey puts down teresa when she does this. she said "you'll never make it" well, look who mad ecolorguard!
and kacey gets mad when i wont play wit her cuz teresa is a colorguard practice. it gets annoing.
Pink_Cancer_BLOB
Pink_Cancer_BLOB

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvNStuff Sat May 02, 2009 11:29 pm

Haha! I'm confused.
LuvNStuff
LuvNStuff
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosypink1 Sun May 10, 2009 1:11 pm

ya this is a tough i have the same thing with my friend she wants to be a singer she sings good and all but when she comes to the mic she stinks i don't know what happens to her
Rosypink1
Rosypink1

Back to top Go down

Post by teresa :) Sun May 10, 2009 6:15 pm

kacey is confuzing!! i'll just ley her hope on...

Back to top Go down

Post by teresa :) Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:58 pm

BEST FRIENDS FOREVER! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzy:D Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:34 pm

LuvNStuff wrote:At one point of view, she might get hurt because it can't hurt to dream. But from your point of view, sitting there wishing and wanting is not going to get her anywhere. I suggest going back to her profile page and ask her 'Have you been in a school production? (a play, theater, etc...) I personally have and love to act or dance in front of people. BUT I have a HUGE case of stage fright. Haha. Anyway, to get back to the subject, I don't suggest saying sorry. First of all she we'll get all dramatic (since she wants to be an actress) and say Fine!-sigh- or something like that and you'll have to play the 'game' she does. And it's NO fun when someone does that to you. If she hasn't been in a school production try to steer the topic by Hey! Did you get the new Twilight DVD etc... Something random and something she loves to do. (NOT acting) Still, if the problem doesn't resolve itself, ignore her.

I hope this helps. cheers

Izzy:D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum