Build-A-Bearville Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writing Reminders

2 posters

Go down

Writing Reminders Empty Writing Reminders

Post by LuvNStuff Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:25 pm

Please follow these rules for this section-

2.Do not use this color text. This is reserved for admins only.

3.You can respond to another’s thread, however any chat not related to the topic will be deleted.

4.No YouTube links or links to outside sites are allowed in any sub forum.

5.Writings – if you have any questions or if you feel like you need to, you can pitch your idea to SweetSuff-Luu (aka Admin) before posting

6. Stories must be age 10 appropriate and older. If everyone can’t read it, you can’t post it. No graphic violence. You may have a romantic story! Hugging is allowed and some types of kissing. IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT YOUR TOPIC, PLEASE CONTACT SWEETSTUFF-LUU aka ADMINS!!! But no sex stories allowed. (P.S. Sex is not a bad word, but please refrain from saying it)

7. No plagiarism. If you didn’t write it, don’t post it saying that you did.

8. Please edit your stories the best that you can before you post them. It’s hard for your readers if they can’t read it due to major spelling/grammar errors. Please do not use text speak. It makes your stories very hard for others to understand.

9. Only one thread per story will be allowed. Please do not create multiple threads for each chapter of your story.

Thank you following these rules. cherry
LuvNStuff
LuvNStuff
Admin

https://babvparadise.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Writing Reminders Empty Re: Writing Reminders

Post by teresa :) Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:37 pm

i will be sure to follow these rules... Wink LOL no really i will... oh and it said something about no romanc. i'm sorry i should have read these rules first!!! "BAD ME!! BAD!" *spanks self* Crying or Very sad

LOL! I love you
teresa :)
teresa :)

Back to top Go down