Build-A-Bearville Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Keep Dreaming

5 posters

Go down

Just Keep Dreaming Empty Just Keep Dreaming

Post by alicefan23 Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:15 pm

you guys may have seen my story on BI but i wanted to post it on here if you haven't.

Chapter 1
"Just keep dreaming and praying Jane." He told her so many times in her 12 years that she had known him.(The he is her dad.) Jane's daddy wanted the best for his one and only baby girl. Once when she was 5 she asked, "Daddy? Why do you keep telling me to keep dreaming and praying?"
He replied, "I just want the very best for my baby girl."
She prayed and dreamed hoping her life was how she dreamed. Her dream life was, she was rich and had a very big house, her 2 childern went to a private school, and she had the most wonderful, loving, caring husband.
Chapter 2 New York
She was now 15 years old and her parents had sent her to New York,New York to go to an all girls private school. She had her own place but she had to at least call once a month.
Jane liked going to private school. She made new friends. She even had a boyfriend (that her parents didn't know about)! He went to the all boys private school. His name was Jake.
Jake was a football player. He liked spending time with Jane when he wasn't practicing or playing football. Jake had really blond hair just like Jane. They both had bright blue eyes and were very energetic.
One day Jake wanted to go jet skiing so he asked Jane and guess what she said. Instead of saying yes she said she had to go to Blair's house because her and Blair had to go to a charity lunch. Jake was disapointed, but he knew what she said was true. Jake had forgotten that she had that lunch today.
Chapter 3 Summer
Rrrrriiiiiinnnnngggggg! The school year was finally over but Blair and Jane would be back for another year. They were meeting Nate (Blair's boyfriend) and Jake at the the coffee shop. They would be planning for the summer. Where to go for vactions(Hawaii, Florida, ect.). The four of them would be going together so they wanted to plan.
They finally came to an agreement on going to Hawaii. They would stay at Nate's house that he had down there. The girls would share a room and the boys would share a room. They all knew that there would be bathing suits, shorts, and thin srapped shirts(girls). They couldn't wait to go.
Finally that day came,but Blair and Jane were still packing! They were up all night packing and they still weren't done because they were staying for a couple weeks or longer so they weren't sure what to pack. They need to be at the airport by 11 am and it was 8 am now.
"Are we gonna make it?" Jane asked for the 100th time.
"Yes we only have to go-"Blair started to say.
"There is the gate to Hawaii! Come on it closes in 8 minutes!"Jane shouted. They made it to the gate with just 3 minutes to spare.
"Where were you two at?"Nate asked as they sat down.
"We were still packing. Sorry."Blair and Jane answered at the same time.
"It's ok. You guys made it with,"Jake checks his watch,"3 minutes to spare."
"We were running when we caught site of the gate."Jane said.
"Well you were fast."Nate said suprised.
"You know we are in track Nate."Jane said annoyed. Sitting down by Jake with a Coke in her hand.
The plane started moving and now they were all headed to Hawaii. All 4 of them were bouncing in their seats with excitment.
Chapter 4 Hawaii
"Wake up sleeping beauties!"Nate tried to sing. The girls did wake up though. They were still in the plane but their stuff was all unpacked so they didn't have to unpack it them selves.
Nate was just about to say wake up again but it wasn't necessary. They were waking up.
"What was that for?"Jane asked.
"Well for one we are in Hawaii and two we wanted to go swimming so go get dressed in your swim suits."He explained.
"Fine. Come on Blair." The girls went to the only house in site and got changed. It wasn't hard for them to find the pool because it was right outside the back door.
"Come on in girls!"Jake yelled when he saw the door open.
"Ok we're coming."Jane yelled back. The girls ran to the fence opened it then ran straight to the edge of the pool so they could both jump in at the same time.
"Come on already! Get in the water or we'll pull you in."Nate threatened.
"Try and get us by pulling us in. You still wouldn't be able to get us in the water."Blair said bravely. Nate and Jake both lunged for the girls' ankels, but the girls jumped right over them right into the water.
"Hey!"The boys shouted when they stood up straight, but the girls were nowhere in sight!
"Where did they go?" Jake asked Nate.
"I have no clue. I think they are under water, but it isn't that hard for them to get out and hide from us." Nate thought out loud mostly to himself.
"Yeah, that is one possibility."Jake agreed. Then something happened that they didn't expect. Something touched their feet!
"Hey, Jake did something touch your feet?"Nate asked with a very scared look on his face.
"Yeah. Why?" Jake had the same look on his face.
"Ummm. Do you think i touched both of us at the same time?"Nate asked.
"Yeah. I thinkĀ­-"
"Hahahahahaha."Blair and Jane were hididng from them by hiding behind a bush.
"What's so funny to you two?"Nate asked them.
"We were the ones that tickled your guys feet."Jane admitted.
"Why would you do that to us?"Jake asked.
"Cause we wanted to see your guys face and to get back at you for trying to pull us in."Blair explained.
"How about if we promise not to try pulling you in again and say sorry you two can't do anything to us. If we do somethin' to you, you can get us back, but if you guys do something to us we get to get back at you. Deal?"Nate explained.
"Ok, deal."The girls said together.
Chapter 5 The (mean)Pranks
The day after the swimming pool incident happened that is when the pranking began. Nate and Jake liked to prank Blair and Jane. Their first prank was that Jake had went missing and Nate found him.
"Um... Jane?"Nate asked nervously.
"Yeah Nate. What is wrong?" Jane asked.
"Jane, Jake is missing. We went down to the beach this morning and after i got back to where he was he was gone."Nate answered.
"Where did you go?"Jane asked with tears about to brim over.
"I forgot something that i wanted to show him. So, I go and get really quick and when i got back like 5 minutes later. He wasn't there."Nate explained in a rush.
"Nate! We just have to find him!"Jane said with a good level of fear in her voice. The funny thing was the girls knew about this because, they had over heard the boys when they were on a walk.[/color]
alicefan23
alicefan23

Back to top Go down

Just Keep Dreaming Empty Re: Just Keep Dreaming

Post by LuvNStuff Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:28 pm

Wow! That's a truly good story!
LuvNStuff
LuvNStuff
Admin

https://babvparadise.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by alicefan23 Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:17 pm

thanks i am still working on it.
alicefan23
alicefan23

Back to top Go down

Post by IlyssaMae Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:42 pm

Very Good!!
IlyssaMae
IlyssaMae

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvNStuff Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:58 pm

Will there be more chapters?
LuvNStuff
LuvNStuff
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alicefan23 Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:43 pm

it is not done yet i am going to finish chapter 5 and you guys could help me by pming me on here or on BI(i am alicefan23 on BI too.)i could use your guys help because i want it to be exciting so if you want to help me pm me because i want it to be a surprise.
alicefan23
alicefan23

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvNStuff Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:30 pm

Sure! Or you could do telephone. Where you start one chapter, one person does the next, etc...
LuvNStuff
LuvNStuff
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alicefan23 Sat May 02, 2009 11:06 am

yeah that would be cool sweetstuff. here is more of chapter 5 (or the rest).
"Ok let's start at the beach and work our way up to the house."Nate planned.
"Ok. Nate you can go by yourself and me and Jane will go together."Blair said planning too. They headed off in different directions. Nate went to the house to see if he wandered back there(but of course no) and Jane and Blair went straight for the beach where Nate "was supposed" to "find" Jake.
"Come on Jane let's go to where Nate is "supposed to find" Jake."Blair suggested.
"Okay. Let's go."Jane agreed. Blair and Jane made their way to the bench where Jake so called "disappered" and wait for Jake if he wasn't there. He wasn't there when they got there so they sat down on the bench and waited for Jake to show up. 10 minutes later Jake gets to the bench and just about faints.
"Why are you guys here?"Jake asked with a shaky voice.
"Um... how about this question. Why are you here? I thought you got lost?"Jane asked.
"Ok fine. I hid cause me and Nate were playing a prank on you guys, but how did you know we were gonna meet here?"
"Oh that is a simple question to answer. We were out on our daily walk."Blair said.
"Shoot! Nate is gonna be mad." Jake about screamed.
"Why?"Jane asked.
"He is gonna be mad because he didn't want you guys to know-"Jake started.
"Know what?" A voice said coming around the only building in sight.
"Know that we knew your guys prank on us."Jane and Blair said at the same exact time.
"Yeah I might have been, but i really don't care. I forgot all about that walk you two do every day."Nate explained.
"Oh. We really thought that you would be really mad."Jake thought out loud.
"Nope. Now come on i am tired."Nate said grouchy. They all headed towards the house. Once inside the girls headed off to there room to plan their prank by texting to each other.
Blair:what do u think we should do 4 our prank on the boys?
Jane:IDK. o i got an idea why don't we hide like a bunch of their stuff on the roof?
Blair:i kinda like that idea. what else can u come up with?
Jane:idk. i will text u when i come up with somethin' else.
Blair:k. just text me even if it is in the middle of the night.
Jane:fine. i am going 2 sleep cause all my ideas come 2 me in my sleep. good night.
Blair:good night.
11:00pm- Jane:blair got another idea!
Blair:k spill.
Jane:we could take all their clothes and hide them all over the beach and house.
Blair:good idea i like that 1 even more. i rate it a **** star the other 1 was a ** star
Jane:k thanks 4 the encouragment. i will text again when i get another idea.
Blair:k.
1:00am- Blair:hey sorry 2 wake u but got any other ideas?
Jane:nope ?
Blair:cause i was wondering and i got 1.
Jane: spill plz.
Blair:k. we take all their electronics and hide them really good around the house. nate has lots of hiding places we use 2 play hide-n-seek all the time here.
Jane:cool i give that a **** star.
Blair:sweet that was my first 1, 2!
Jane:yep! night
Blair:k night
Next morning...
Blair:they both just left 4 their walk ready?
Jane:yeah. lets go. r u sure that they don't take their phones or ipods?
Blair:yeah i am sure they don't take them. i even checked.
Jane:k lets go do this.
Jane and Blair head off down the hall way from their hiding places to Nate and Jakes' room. Once inside the girls searched the room for ipods, phones, and anything electronic(except the tv). They planned to hide them every where. They would hide them in closets, drawers, beds, and anywhere they could find a spot big enough. So they could find the phones and stuff afterwards they made a chart where they hid every thing.
Chart:
Phones:Jake's-couch, Nate's-Blairs bed.
Radios:Jake's-closet, Nate's-computer.
Ipods:Jake's-drawer in the kitchen, Nate's-fridge.
MP3's:Jake's-Jane's bed, Nate's-behind the tv in the family room.

"Jake is that you?"Jane asked.
"Yeah me and Nate." Jake replied.
"Ok just wanting to tell you guys that me and Blair cleaned up your guys' room for you."
"Thanks. Now we don't have to do it."Nate replied just as him and Jake were walking in their room. They both went to grab their ipods.
"Hey Jane? Where are our ipods?"Nate asked.
"Where did you last have them?"Jane asked back.
"Right on the table between- You guys took them and hid them didn't you?"Nate asked.
"Yeah we did to get back at you guys."Blair answered.
"Either you tell us where they are and. Where's my radio!"Nate screamed.
"We hid everything we could pick up."The girls answered together.
"We're going to find them."Jake said.
"You guys may want our list of where we hid them or you guys may never find them."Jane said handing over the list.
"Thank you very much."Nate said taking the clip board and looking over the list.

Phones:Jake's-couch, Nate's-Blairs bed.
Radios:Jake's-closet, Nate's-computer.
Ipods:Jake's-drawer in the kitchen, Nate's-fridge.
MP3's:Jake's-Jane's bed, Nate's-behind the tv in the family room.
"You guys hid our phones?"They shouted.
"Yeah. Happy finding."The girls replied and left the room.
An hour after looking for everything they finally found it all.
Chapter 6

hope you guys enjoyed the rest of Chapter 5.
alicefan23
alicefan23

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvNStuff Sat May 02, 2009 11:26 pm

That is SO good!
LuvNStuff
LuvNStuff
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alicefan23 Sun May 03, 2009 9:47 am

thank you sweetstuff. for the rest of the story it will be telephone but you guys will pm me! after i ask you. sweetstuff you are up first.
alicefan23
alicefan23

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvNStuff Sun May 03, 2009 11:26 am

Ok. So I'm supposed to PM you what I think should be part of the story?
LuvNStuff
LuvNStuff
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by teresa :) Sun May 10, 2009 7:41 pm

haha!! telephone idea is soooo cool!!! i want to write!
teresa :)
teresa :)

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvNStuff Sun May 10, 2009 9:38 pm

I know, sorry Alice ATM moment I can't PM you anything. I barely even have time to check this website 2!
LuvNStuff
LuvNStuff
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alicefan23 Tue May 19, 2009 4:25 pm

hey here is some of or the begining of chapter 6!!!!

Chapter 6 Someone New!?
Nate, Blair, Jane, and Jake finally got home from Hawaii after being there for 3 weeks! When Jane got to her own house there was a little suprise. Her parent and some guy were there.
"Hi mom, dad, and ummm."Jane stuttered.
"I am Jon."The mysterieous guy said.
"Nice to meet you Jon."
"We stopped by on our way to visist one of our friends and we told Jon that he could meet you so could you stay and talk to him or would that be keeping you from your plans tonight?"Her mother asked very impatiently.
"No i am not doing anything so i guess i could stay and talk to him."Jane replied sadly because she was planning on having a little party later, but it looked like that wasn't going to happen.
"Thank you darling we knew you would stay."Her mother answered in a hurry,"We have to go now, but we will be back. Love you bye."Her mother said while pulling her husband out the door.
"Follow me Jon. I'll show you around after i put my bag in my bedroom."Jane said while walking down the hall.
"You don't have to because your parents gave me a tour while we were waiting. You have a very nice house."Jon told Jane.
"Oh thanks for telling me."Jane replied suprised. Jane walked into her room just then and sat on her bed. Jon did the same exact thing.
"So where do you live Jon?"Jane asked.
"I live right next to your parents. I just moved there. My parents became great friends with your parents in like 10 minutes."Jon explained.
"Oh."Jane said while leaning back on her bed.
"Hey Jane do your parents always try to pair you up with guys even if they knew you had a boyfriend?"Jon asked after a while of listening to music.
"No, why?"
"Because my parents do that all the time to me even when i have a girlfriend."
"Ok then."Jane said a little scared. Just then Jon moved a little closer to Jane.
"Jane?"
"Yes Jon?"Jane asked questionly.
"Do you like me more than a friend, Better than your boyfriend?"
"No. I like you as a friend though. Why do you ask?"
"I asked because I can tell your parents really want you and me to date."
"I don't think that is going to happen."
"Why? I have ways of getting you to."
"I don't even want to know what you mean, and because i have a boyfriend."
"Fine be that way."
"Oh by the way my boyfriend should be here in about 10 or 15 minutes so if you are leaving go. He will beat you up if you are here when he walks in."Jane warned him.
"Why would he beat me up exactley? I didn't do anything to you yet have I?"
"Um he told me if he saw another guy other than him on my bed with me that he would beat that guy up."
"Ok then."
"Yeah, Jake is very protective of me."

please don't laugh at spelling i am just as bad as everyone else. if you do find a spelling mistake please tell me so i can fix it.
alicefan23
alicefan23

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosypink1 Wed May 20, 2009 5:05 pm

good story i have some ideas?
Rosypink1
Rosypink1

Back to top Go down

Post by teresa :) Fri May 22, 2009 9:41 pm

yay!! this thing is fun!!! LOL! Very Happy