Build-A-Bearville Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trading Den Rules and Request to be a Trading Teddy!

+6
zoe
teresa :)
Max1999 of BI
BriniGirl
ClaudiaChocolate
LuvNStuff
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Trading Den Rules and Request to be a Trading Teddy! Empty Trading Den Rules and Request to be a Trading Teddy!

Post by LuvNStuff Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:40 pm

How to Become a Trading Teddy:

1. Please DO NOT offer exchanges outside of the TD. Exchanging items in the open forum is not allowed. DO NOT make posts about what you have, want, or will trade. It’s a big No and may result in a longer wait for you to be allowed into the TD.

2. Trading privileges will only be given to members who contribute to the BABV Paradise forum as a whole. As such, we require that all members post a minimum of 45 posts before applying to be a Trading Teddy. The management reviews EVERY post by EVERY applicant before accepting them as a Trading Teddy. Posts that are considered "fluff" will not count toward your 45 posts. If your posts do not count and/or your application is denied, DO NOT pm the staff to ask why and complain. Instead, continue to make good, strong, informative posts, then reapply.

3. Post your agreement on this thread once you have 45 good posts and feel you are familiar with our community. Your posts will then be reviewed and a decision made.

4. Once your application has been approved, please re-read the Fair Trading Policy below and make sure you understand it.

Please be patient and realize that the better trained each Trading Teddy becomes, the safer and more fun the TD becomes for all to enjoy.

Fair Trading Policy

Please make sure that you are completely familiar and comfortable with this policy. It has been set in place to PROTECT everyone. Breaking ANY of the rules can result in having your Trading Den privileges suspended or revoked, or being banned from the site all together.

1. First and foremost - NO SCAMMING! If you agree to give a gift, abide by it.

2. All trading will take place in the Trading Den, NOT through PM's.
You may not edit your post to make it look as if all the expressed interests had been there right from the start.

3. You may ONLY HAVE ONE Trading Thread. All Trading Teddy members will post their Trading Thread in the main Trading Den. You must post in the correct alphabet section, using the 1st letter in your BI username. Posting in the wrong section will cause your thread to be deleted. If you post more than one thread, the second thread will be deleted.

If your thread is closed, please pm an Admin to re-open it. The system closes threads due to inactivity in the period of two weeks.

4. You are responsible for your Trading Thread. Please keep your first post updated by using the "modify" button to update what you still have, don't have, or have added to your lists! Please, only list things that you are willing to trade, as no matter how many times you say you won't trade an item, people will try because it's in your thread! AND - Do not list items that you don't have. If you are trading for it, or buying the bear it comes with, but do not yet have it - DO NOT LIST IT!
If you cannot manage your own thread, take some items off. You are responsible for your Trading Thread.
Not anyone else.
Please do not use trade threads for long chatting, that is not what they are intended for.

5. Do not beg, plead, whine, snivel, etc. for someone to give you something or trade with you. Nobody likes a whiner. Also, do not hound, badger, or try to intimidate other members into trading with you.
Do not trade or advertise your trade thread in either of the discussions area's.
Do not set up a thread asking if anyone has a particular item in the discussion area's.

6. Don't offer trades in someone else's Trading Thread. Each member will have their own trade thread. Do not post in their thread that you have the same item/s and will offer a better trade. That's just bad mojo. Do not offer an item in someone's thread that you have offers for on your thread.

7. Only virtual items inside Build-A-Bearville are allowed to be given. We do NOT allow giving of actual Bears themselves. This is difficult to police and we are worried that people can misrepresent themselves and stick our members with bad trades.

8. Once a user has made an offer for an item (whether they say "I want your item, check my thread to see if I have anything you want" or they offer a specific item with "I want your item, I'll give you my item"), all users MUST consider that item as taken. You can still express your interest in the item, and say that you would love their "item" if the trade doesn't work out, but you are NOT allowed to "outbid" the original offer. Again, until the offer is formally declined, you can only express your interest in an item and cannot offer better items or a "faster trade". If you offer for an item on which there is a line, your post will be deleted, you will lose your place in line, and disciplinary action may be taken.

9. If someone makes an offer on your thread and then logs off, you must allow them 12 hours to log back on and accept the transaction. You may wait longer, but not less.

10. Trades may be refused by either party. You both must agree to a fair trade and both be satisfied. If one party doesn't want to participate in the exchange for whatever reason, it's their choice!

11. You cannot have multiple accounts on this forum. If you want a side one, please ask me.

12. You cannot use your trade list as your forum signature. Trade signatures advertise your list every time you post to the forum. It promotes open forum trading and PM offers. It takes up a ton of room and is just down right annoying.

13. The staff will not delete your trade thread simply because you want to "start over". You can change your first post by clicking "modify" and change your lists. Check the FAQ at the top of the forum for pictorial instructions on changing your thread title.

14. No membear is allowed to "ban" another member from a tread thread. If there is an issue/problem, please flag the post and a staff member will help you, or, pm a staff member and again, someone will help rectify the matter.

Baby Bear- 15 posts

Grizzly Bears- 16 posts and up

Trading Teddy- 45 posts and up

NO CHATTING ON THIS THREAD. ONLY APPLICATIONS...

Thank you for following these rules! Very Happy

Last edited by SweetStuff-Luu on Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
LuvNStuff
LuvNStuff
Admin

https://babvparadise.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Trading Den Rules and Request to be a Trading Teddy! Empty Re: Trading Den Rules and Request to be a Trading Teddy!

Post by ClaudiaChocolate Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:08 pm

i argee i will start posting
ClaudiaChocolate
ClaudiaChocolate

Back to top Go down

Trading Den Rules and Request to be a Trading Teddy! Empty Re: Trading Den Rules and Request to be a Trading Teddy!

Post by ClaudiaChocolate Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:13 pm

ok i will get on it
ClaudiaChocolate
ClaudiaChocolate

Back to top Go down

Post by BriniGirl Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:41 pm

I agree! I will start posting!
BriniGirl
BriniGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Max1999 of BI Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:23 am

I argee lets start posting

Max1999 of BI

http://likebabv.forumotion.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by teresa :) Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:45 pm

awsome!!! i' starting NOW!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ClaudiaChocolate Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:51 am

i would like to be a tradding teddy once i have enough posts
ClaudiaChocolate
ClaudiaChocolate

Back to top Go down

Post by teresa :) Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:35 pm

WOW Claudia you are REALY CLOSE!!!!!!!!! good job! keep posting! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:29 pm

I want to be one when i have enough posts

zoe

http://buildabearvilleforum.friendhood.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by teresa :) Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:42 pm

OK I have 45+ posts. can i be a tradding teddy??? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvNStuff Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:44 pm

teresa Smile wrote:OK I have 45+ posts. can i be a tradding teddy??? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Read the following above and say

I agree to the following rules.
I have over 45 posts...

And whatever it says to put up there.
LuvNStuff
LuvNStuff
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by teresa :) Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:10 pm

SweetStuff-Luu wrote:[quote:c948="teresa Smile"]OK I have 45+ posts. can i be a tradding teddy??? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Read the following above and say

I agree to the following rules.
I have over 45 posts...

And whatever it says to put up there.[/quote]

I agree to the following rules. I have over 4 posts and i promise to always trade fairly! cat

Back to top Go down

Post by ClaudiaChocolate Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:16 pm

i have more then 45 post and argee to ALL of the rules
ClaudiaChocolate
ClaudiaChocolate

Back to top Go down

Post by teresa :) Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:28 pm

CONGRATS!!! CLAUDIA!

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvNStuff Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:03 pm

Check your PM Claudia!!!
LuvNStuff
LuvNStuff
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IlyssaMae Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:19 pm

I Agree To The Rules.
IlyssaMae
IlyssaMae

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvNStuff Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:58 pm

Once again thank you.
LuvNStuff
LuvNStuff
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IlyssaMae Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:16 pm

I Would Like To Apply To Be A Trading Teddy.I Have 45 Non-Fluff Posts And I Am Very Familiar With The BABV Paradise Community.
IlyssaMae
IlyssaMae

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvNStuff Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:25 pm

IlyssaMae wrote:I Would Like To Apply To Be A Trading Teddy.I Have 45 Non-Fluff Posts And I Am Very Familiar With The BABV Paradise Community.

I will review your application and tell you BEARY soon.
LuvNStuff
LuvNStuff
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KarenFuzzyBear3 Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:32 pm

I Agree When i Have Enough Post!

~Cookies
KarenFuzzyBear3
KarenFuzzyBear3

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvNStuff Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:18 pm

Good thank you very much.
LuvNStuff
LuvNStuff
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pink_Cancer_BLOB Sat May 02, 2009 3:16 pm

do you think i coulkd be a trading teddy? i have ...i think....50 post...

Last edited by Pink_Cancer_BLOB on Sat May 02, 2009 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ask ----re word it)
Pink_Cancer_BLOB
Pink_Cancer_BLOB

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvNStuff Sat May 02, 2009 11:17 pm

You have 53 posts. Let me check it out. ok?
LuvNStuff
LuvNStuff
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosypink1 Sat May 09, 2009 10:00 pm

i am almost there need 20
Rosypink1
Rosypink1

Back to top Go down

Post by teresa :) Sun May 10, 2009 5:15 pm

yay!! more trading teddies means more ppl to trade with!! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next